What can I say? I really like this stamp set and I just had to use it with my new Blendabilities Markers!!! YEEE!!! Yep, I got them and..... I LOVE them! LOVE.
Have you seen or heard about these yet? Well... Stampin' Up! Blendabilites are alcohol based markers and come as a 3 pack of light, medium and dark shades.
- they have a rectangular barrel, to prevent rolling.
- they are stored flat to maintain the life of the each marker.
- each marker features a brush tip and fine tip.
- the tips are made of nylon, which is superior to polyester which can fray.
- and of course, they coordinate with SU papers, ink and accessories!
Can't wait that long? Well... SU Demonstrators can currently purchase select colours... having access to product ahead of time, is JUST one, of MANY perks of being a demonstrator. Have you ever thought of becoming a demonstrator? Well, Stampin' Up is going to have a sign and save promotion starting May 28th, so stay tuned for details!
Thanks for stopping by, make sure to check out the retiring list, as SU has just marked down a bunch of items up to 50% off!