Scallop Tag Topper Box with Instructions!
Today I thought I would share with you, how to make the cute little Tag Topper Box from Monday's Post.
- On the 8-1/2" length, score at 2", 4", 6" and 8".
- On the 5" length, score at 2" and 3"
- Fold all score lines.
- Cut all score lines on the 8-1/2" lengths, up to the perpendicular score lines (2" in length).
- Cut off the 1/2" tabs on the end, leaving the middle section.
- With you topper flaps to the left, line your sheet up at 4" and score the 2 punched flaps
- Fold score lines.
- Apply sticky strip to the little 1/2" tab and attach to the opposite end of the card stock.
- To close up the bottom: fold one flap in and attach sticky strip to the other 3.
- Fold each flap in, one over the other, and stick down.
- To close up the top: fold in the opposite square tabs, one over the other, and then tie the shaped tabs together with ribbon.
OF COURSE YOU DO!!!
My box today uses The New Stampin' Up! Project Life products!
How fun are the colours!?!
... the washi tape!?!!
... the embellishments!?!
EEEEeeee! it's so much fun!
I used one of the designer cards, a silver clip, stamped the "4", stuck down the "u" embellishment and tied my box closed with folded washi tape: All brand new Project Life products!!!
Wanna know the best part! YOU can order Project Life from Stampin' Up! starting.... TOMORROW!
1- Corner Rounder Punch
2 & 3- Photopolymer Stamps
4- Die Cut Embellisments
5- 12 X 12 Pocket Sheets
7- Insert Cards
8- Journaling Pens
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!