My Paper Pumpkin Arrived!
So... I'm not always good with being told how to create... I love this card but I don't think I need 4 of them. So I decided to see what else I could create.
How fun is that!?!
Would you like to make one too? Okay! Scroll down for instructions and diagram/template!
1. Cut .25" off the short edge of your card (see diagram below)
2. Now Score at 2", (4" is the card fold) at 6" and at 8"
3. Score at 2" on the long edge
4. Fold all score lines
5. Cut 2" in, on each score line, up to the 2" score line.
6. Cut .25" in on the 2" score line and discard piece.
7. Decorate the second panel.
8. Place sticky strip on the front of the .25" flap, fold and stick to the back of the opposite end.
9. Fold all the bottom flaps in and stick down.
10. Fill with Treats, squeeze top close and staple.
Then check out
My Paper Pumpkin and subscribe today!
It's not too late to get in on a wonderful promotion! Right now you can receive your first 2 months of paper pumpkin for 1/2 PRICE!!!
Simply enter the promo code: PUMPKINDEAL!