Digital file gone squared!

 Well as promised, here is my completed project from the other day.

Last month, I attended a downline meeting, where we were each given a wooden cube. The cubes are from Stampin' Up! but we're discontinued and placed on the clearance rack. My Up-line, Heather Summers, bought up a bunch, and gave each of us one, along with a challenge.
The challenge... design it however you wanted, using current SU product and share it at this months meeting. Well of course, I decided to do it MDS style, and I LOVE IT!

The cube measures 3"x3"x3". When designing my squares on My Digital Studio, I designed them at 3.25"x3.25", allowing for .25" margin.
After my file was printed, I simply cut them out,  glued them on and trimmed down the edges. I used Crystal Effects to glue them on and to coat the surface afterwards.

What a wonderful way to display your favourite photos.

Well I hope you like my final project. Have a great day and Happy Creating!


2 comments: